We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Small Medical Practice team within our Sales division. Your job will be to sell athenas core healthcare technology solutions into independent medical practices with between 1 and 6 providers. But enough about us, lets talk about you.
You are a team player who works well through change and doesnt view any challenge as too big to tackle. You are staying up to date on trends happening within the industry, and continuously learning so that you are best prepared to speak with prospects. You are able to work within a fast paced environment, and are not afraid to speak up when resources are needed. You are action oriented and driven to succeed.
The Team: The Small Medical Practice sales team is responsible for continuing to expand athenas footprint by selling our solutions into small group physician practices. This is an expansive and crucial market for athenahealth, and your role would have a direct impact on our overall growth and success.
- Manage a full-cycle sales process including: creative lead generation, discovery, driving solution demonstrations, negotiations, and closings
- Conduct product demonstrations virtually to prospects
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline by building relationships with potential clients, leveraging internal resources to generate new leads and continuing to build on that by attending industry events and dinner seminars
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2+ years of sales experience in a corporate or client facing environment (may include inside sales, telesales, or quota)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both in person and on the phone)
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably salesforce
- Our Vision:To create a thriving ecosystem that deliversaccessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is ideally based in one of our office locations in Watertown, MA or Atlanta, GA.
- Our Culture:At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) arecommitted to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.