Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
The Sales Operations Analyst will drive projects to define, measure, improve and execute on new or existing processes and tools. The role requires an exceptional organizer who ideally has used sales tools such as Salesforce, Gong.io, SalesLoft and Sales Navigator and brings a mix of process and tool optimization experience. You'll work collaboratively with front line Sales teams & leaders, Sales Ops, Marketing, Business Enablement and IT teams to improve and scale our Sales teams through efficient processes and tools.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the various phases of process or tool improvement, including Rep and Leader interviews, analysis, requirements gathering, conducting surveys, and workflow analysis.
- Coach, train and develop the sales team on product capabilities and enhancements
- Monitor performance through dashboards and reports on tool usage and adoption.
- Identify best practices from top performers and external sources, and lead efforts to scale behaviors through programs across teams
- Lead cross functional teams in the oversight for tools like Salesforce, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, Highspot, and Gong.io.
- Execute on strategic initiatives and cross-functional programs that impact our Sales tools.
- Own and act as a subject matter expert and execute on GTM tools and processes.
- Develop, document, and maintain business rules and process flows for Sales.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Must be a Salesforce Admin Certified
- 2-4 years of experience in an administrative, project management or professional client services role
- 1-2 years of experience in a face-paced environment, supporting sales teams
- First-rate administrative, organizational, data and communication skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Detail oriented - deliver on cross-functional projects, often with tight deadlines.
- Multi-tasking and quickly pivoting between initiatives will be critical.
- Tech savvy, able to learn new systems and UIs quickly
- Excited to learn & understand complex concepts; suggests improvements to resolve problems and present appropriate recommendations.
We're growing quickly (3x+) and are looking to add A+ players to our Sales Team!
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.