Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and developing Salesforce applications in Sales/Service/Revenue cloud using Salesforce.com platform, by following the industry best practices.
This role will work closely with our larger Business Operations team and its Salesforce and CPQ resources to extend the functionality of the Salesforce platform to solve business problems. This role is a critical part of our delivery model, working closely with Salesforce admins, business analysts, solution architects and a cross-functional team to implement and launch a working technical solution that meets or exceeds client expectations and ultimately drives business value. Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects.
You want to be heard, and we want to listen - you’ll be involved from design to debug. In return, we require you to not only have significant technical expertise, but a keen desire to create efficient, simple, user-friendly experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to custom Salesforce development
- Ensure Salesforce best practices are leveraged in designing and delivering solutions.
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce.com custom developments, Lightning components and integrations.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Adhere to best practices and standards while developing Salesforce applications.
- Collaborate with business for User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop user-friendly customizations to meet business requirements
- Be able to work independently but also regularly collaborate and cooperate with a variety of people to solve busines problems for the business.
- Keep customers (internal) updated on timeframe expectations
- Self-manage your time to deliver on projects as well as adhere to industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Development.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Consulting experience
- Strong experience in Sales Cloud with Configuration and customization with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Chatter, ETL tools, etc.
- Experience in developing Lightning Web Components and other front end development.
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [ Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API etc.,]
- Experience with Coveo is highly desired
- Thorough understanding of out-of-the-box automation capabilities of Salesforce like Process Builder, Flows, Automation rules, Approval Process etc. and when to use config vs a coded solution
- Ability to determine and explain the logic behind proposed solutions. There are generally many ways to solution things in Salesforce, we want to make sure this role is experienced enough to walk through the design approaches not chosen and why the desired approach is the most beneficial/scalable.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.