Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
The Salesforce Developer will partner closely with the organization to identify, prioritize and deliver on their operational needs. As developer, you will work with the system team to design and engineer solutions that are scalable and reliable. We deeply value our engineering culture. We strongly emphasize trust, mentorship and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Implement solutions on the SFDC platform using Apex and VisualForce and LWC
- Understand and assist with the design of advanced admin automation using Flows/ Process Builder.
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications.
- Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Guide internal teams in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 2+ years experience with SFDC developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Visual Studio, LWC, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Experience with version control via Git/Gearset/etc.
- Experience with third party integration tools (e.g. Mulesoft, Boomi)
- Current Salesforce certifications (e.g. Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II a bonus)
- A drive to build scalable and performant applications -- you know that just because a query returns the results you need, it may not be the most efficient approach
- An interest in exchanging ideas around building robust, secure, maintainable software
- Comfort providing and receiving feedback on implementation ideas
- Thoughtful opinions about efficient and secure deployment practices
- Tenacity, passion, and an innate sense of curiosity.
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.