EF Tours helps students gain new perspectives and build skills for the future through experiential learning. As an accredited institution, we partner with educators across the United States to create global travel programs that blend classroom, digital, and experiential learning for students.
The Scrum Master is responsible for leading teams through the Scrum framework to deliver quality software for our business stakeholders. This person will work closely with their team day-to-day to drive success within their project roadmaps.
What you’ll do:
- Coach and mentor the team on Agile principles and practices
- Leverage communication, business, and technical skills to help remove impediments for the team
- Facilitate Scrum Events and other meetings, including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Scrum, etc.
- Incrementally improve processes to increase team velocity and delivery of value to the business
- Drive the adoption of key engineering practices to improve quality and reliability of team's deliverables, such as continuous integration
- Facilitate communication between internal stakeholders, developers, product owners and technical support specialists on product issues
Who you are:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Exceptional knowledge of Agile principles and practices
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to influence change at higher levels
- Strong ability to have technical conversations and convey technical concepts in a way anyone can understand
- Certified Scrum Master – CSM
Let's talk about the perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in 2 of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more…
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.