Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal oriented and analytical Search Marketing Manager to join our exciting and fast paced company in Boston, MA.
As a Search Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing PPC campaigns across multiple search engines. As a member of the Search Marketing team youll work collaboratively to accelerate the growth of the Paid Search Marketing Channel for a fast-growing company. You will analyze performance, run diagnostics, draft analyses, run experiments, optimize existing campaigns, and build new ones.
You will prioritize the most scalable opportunities and through testing and iteration, grow a portfolio of customer acquisition sources that are incremental to the Digital Marketing program. You must learn quickly, move fast, quickly run and analyze experiments, and make decisions prioritized by business impact. You will need the right balance of marketing and technology experience, as well as business judgment and technical aptitude.
What You'll Do:
- Own project work and support key projects owned by team members across the Boston, MA and Dania Beach, FL offices for the largest and fastest growing marketing channels in the company
- Build campaigns from the ground up, including keyword research, competitive analysis, and ad copy generation and experimentation
- Monitor campaign performance, perform deep dive analysis, and flag opportunities to grow or optimize performance across search marketing tactics
- Keep our search campaigns up to date with the latest and greatest information from the site, from our internal partners, and industry trends/insights
- Test and optimize automation settings, bids, keywords, text ads, ad extensions, product feeds, and landing pages to improve performance
- Constantly analyze, experiment, and iterate to improve performance and uncover new opportunities
- Build new relationships and work in parallel with other disciplines at the company
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in economics, computer science, mathematics, marketing, or a related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in paid search, preferably ecommerce or performance/direct response
- Experience managing Google/Bing Shopping ads (PLAs)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel
- The ability to analyze large datasets to gain insights and make confident recommendations
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and specific actions taken as a result
- Ability to effectively work together with marketers, product managers and engineers alike
- A tenacious attitude for learning and taking on new challenges, and entrepreneurial / self-starting mentality
- Demonstrable organizational skills, and ability to work independently with a backlog of projects and tasks
- Flexibility for periodic travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com