The individual will be an individual contributor with subject matter expertise and an exceptional track record in Security Governance & Compliance area with a solid understanding of the IAM technologies, concepts, policies, processes, best practices, and solutions.
* Subject matter expert and lead risk based and security analysis to administer and maintain, proactively identify issues/gaps and lead initiatives to improve overall Information Security function, ensuring access rights are maintained and risks remains low in changing business requirements and changing risk and threat landscape,
* Monitor, analyze, improve, and maintain secure system access to internal resources for employees, affiliates and external customers. This is accomplished both by applying existing security policies and standards as well as identifying the need to update and/or create new policies and standards as the risk landscape changes,
* Facilitate and respond to audit and assessment engagements to represent the organizations operation of security controls,
* Ensure compliance with all applicable internal and external Information Security requirements through coordination of internal and external Logical Security audits. Proactively identify and lead to resolve issues/gaps and redundant procedures based on changing business requirements and changing risk and threat landscape,
* Support both corrective and preventive action plans through completion for incidents and may lead or assist in leading plans for moderately to highly complex incidents,
* Responsible for identifying, assessing, reporting, assisting/leading the remediation of IT security vulnerabilities. Independently contribute ideas and process improvements and look for creative solutions and better ways of doing things, in order to meet goals of continuous improvement. Communicate clearly and effectively about information security issues,
* Identify issues/gaps and lead initiatives of high complexity to improve overall Information Security function, ensuring access rights are maintained and risk remains low in changing business requirements changing risks and threat landscapes. Ensure changes do not pose a risk in the overall threat landscape,
* Demonstrate sound understanding of IAM workflow and tools and technology in Identity and Access management area. Participate in implementations of IAM related projects/initiatives of all complexities. Lead moderately to highly complex implementations of IAM related projects/initiatives,
* Provide leadership for work requests triage and work assignment to team members, responsible for meeting service level agreements,
* Apply critical thinking and critical judgment on all core functional requirements,
* Build and maintain knowledgebase, process documentation and provide training for end user, business, and security coordinators on new or updated IAM tools and processes. Cross train other team members on various IAM functions, and
* Communicate clearly and effectively about information security issues, root cause analyses, and remediation activities.
* 5-7 years of information technology experience
* 5+ years of Security Governance & Compliance experience
* 5+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Bachelors degree or additional equivalent professional experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.