Full-time, Boston, MA or Remote US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a disruptive technology in the industry and its our job to make sure every marketer knows it. Are you the type of account manager that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the companys early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We've got a job for you.
BlueConic senior account managers are responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our largest customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and driving commercial account expansion. Our customers are market leaders in publishing, retail, hospitality, and financial services and they rely on BlueConic to drive their most important marketing initiatives. As a Senior Account Manager for an assigned portfolio of customers, you will be tasked with supporting all aspects of the business relationship, ensuring clients are meeting their business goals while supporting BlueConics commercial growth goals.
In this role you will:
- Serve as the primary commercial point of BlueConic contact and internal advocate for the buyer/budget holder and as the liaison between the customer and internal teams, including Customer Success and Product.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to develop tailored growth plans for the accounts in your portfolio and to ensure the customer meets their success metrics for the software.
- Own the relationship with your customer portfolio, including communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and in response as required, while establishing deep and wide relationships across the organizations.
- Maintain a book of business for which you will be goaled on achievement of gross churn and expansion targets, and for forecasting and reporting on gross churn and expansion pipelines to management.
- 10+ years of experience carrying a quota for large and enterprise accounts in B2B software account management and/or sales, ideally SaaS and marketing technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to deftly manage escalations, timelines, priorities, and expectations, both on a customer-by-customer basis, as well as across your portfolio
- Gone above and beyond for clients and can speak to the resulting quantitative and qualitative success from your efforts
- A consultative selling attitude which means spending time with the customer to intimately understand the business problem(s) the customer is trying to solve, and recommending a specific, tailored solution.
- Deep understanding of organizational dynamics and multi-level decision making structures within a customer organization.
It will set you apart from the pack if you have:
- Experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization/tag management, campaign management, and/or web-based technologies.
- Managed relationships with retail customers in the past.
- Worked in the marketing technology space for a considerable part of your career.
- Been a marketing practitioner, either at a brand or agency, and have a firm grasp on marketing strategy and tactics.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best company in marketing technology, period.
- Be part of a fast-growing team in downtown Boston with offices in the Netherlands.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Join early and help shape this function as it expands and grows with customer demand.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it).
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions. Our mission is to make on out-sized impact, every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.