EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help drive strategy, sales, and marketing efforts as we scale the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. Working directly with our EVP & Associate Director of Enterprise Media Partners, this team member will work closely with company leadership to drive growth. In this role, you will be involved in all stages of planning and execution of growth strategy to include sales, salesops, marketing, and account management. For a high performing candidate, this role is expected to serve as a platform to then jump into a leadership role within the commercial organization.
In this role you will:
- Work directly with leadership of the BD organization on a range of projects required to accelerate the companys growth
- Directly manage and grow media partners
- Develop analysis and refine messaging to communicate the value of EverQuotes solution set to existing and prospective partners
- Build out more robust sales operations process, systems and reporting
- Work closely with product, traffic, and technical teams to ensure alignment in cross-functional initiatives (e.g., new product launches)
- Collaborate with analysts and associates
Desired skills and experience:
- Extremely high achiever in previous endeavors, including academic, career, and extracurricular
- A true hustler
- Hungry to work hard, learn fast, and develop as a business leader
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess a figure it out mentality
- Highly capable with data and analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious to be a doer with a steep career trajectory in a fast-growing tech company
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, FULLY PAID health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock options and a relaxed & flexible work environment
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.