Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
The Senior Accountant is a critical member of the accounting operations team responsible for a variety of operational accounting duties. This individual will be heavily involved in the month-end close process, procure to pay processes, accounting and other financial systems, the annual audit and accounting policies, procedures and controls. The Senior Accountant will leverage subject matter expertise in GAAP to account for changes in iZotopes growing operations, new accounting standards, and one-time transactions, as applicable.
The right person will be a self-motivated, independent and proactive member of the finance team. They will efficiently complete month-end close activities and reporting that leadership and external parties can count on. This individual would become a subject matter expert in accounting standards as applicable to the Company. Finally, someone that would be able to grow along with iZotope and be ready for the new challenges and opportunities that come with a growing tech company!
- Month-end closing activities and daily accounting transactions
- Assist in preparation of annual financial statements
- Assist with tax related matters, including tax filings, sales tax audits, and various tax information requests
- Maintain compliance with accounting standards and regulations and participate in various audits
- Perform technical accounting research and analysis. Work closely with the Controller to document policies and conclusions
- Analyze and identify unusual trends or erroneous entries, and verifies accuracy of transactions and balances
- Play key role in establishing and implementing effective accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Work closely with payroll to ensure all payroll and benefits are recorded accurately in the financial statements
- Work closely with the FP&A team in identifying and resolving budget to actual variances
- Special projects as identified
- 3+ years of accounting work experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related professional experience
You May Have:
- Experience using NetSuite, Oracle, or similar ERP systems
- Experience working in and thriving in high-speed, dynamic work environments
- Ability to work with remote and global team members
- Strong time management skills
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Equal- We offer remote flexibility for all our employees, no matter where theyre located. Well also have our US HQ in downtown Boston, so folks have a place to go if they want a space to collaborate with team members.Our employees receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
We have a thoughtful approach when it comes to compensation. Towards the end of each interview process, we create customized compensation reports based off of skill, years of experience, geographic location, and other factors driven by market research. Specific details may be discussed during the initial call with the Talent Acquisition Partner. Market data for those residing in Colorado suggests this positions compensation would start at $80k based off of geographic location and skill level. Upon assessment of the individuals experience an exact amount will be determined.
At iZotope, were obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
You may find more information linked here for our GDPR and data privacy practices.