The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics will be responsible for accelerating the pace of digital innovation at CVS Health with high-impact actionable insight generation through analytics. This individual will manage a team responsible for planning and executing analytics and communicating to various stakeholders. This person will partner with the key stakeholders in the digital group to identify opportunities for the success of various digital programs by generating various business insights. This person will identify the data and infrastructure required to generate such analysis and will identify gaps in data, infrastructure and will develop strategies to bridge these gaps. Additionally, this individual must function as a highly effective leader in a matrix environment given the role of serving stakeholders on the enterprise and business unit teams.
Lead an analytics team to support Digital product development (50% of time)
- Heads a team of analytics leads that support effective digital product development through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) using the SAFe methodology
-Provide oversight and management to analytics leads supporting ARTs
- Develop processes to improve impact and efficiency of analytics with group leadership and other Analytics Managers
Operates at the SAFe Portfolio-level to align dependencies and measurement across groups of Agile Release Trains (40% of time)
- Provides leadership and oversight to analytics leads that are assigned at the train level
- Helps establish the minimum metrics needed to assure the implementation of the strategy across trains and that results are continually improving
- Participates in PI planning sessions and retrospectives for trains as part of the Shared Services leadership team
- Perform ad hoc analyses to answer key business questions related to the optimization of our customer flows
- Coordinate with analytics and IT leaders outside of Digital including Enterprise Analytics, Marketing, EITS, etc. to facilitate analyses and explore areas where the team can collaborate
- Sets the strategy for measurement of impact at the SAFe Portfolio level through the appropriate methods (e.g. A/B Testing, MVT etc.)
Own in-depth analyses (10% of time)
- Perform in-depth analysis from end-to-end which includes understanding the business needs and translating to analytic requests
- 8+ years of experience in conducting highly quantitative analytics
- 1+ years managing an analytics team
- 1+ years experience analyzing click stream data or web/mobile analytics
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- 2+ years experience in SQL with working knowledge of large databases
- Deep experience analyzing click stream data and web/mobile analytics tools including Adobe
- Working knowledge of BI Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau) desired
- Previous experience with incremental measurement desired (campaigns analysis, marketing analytics, patients studies, etc.)
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.