The B2C Sales Business Planning team is seeking an analytical, hands-on, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented candidate to join our team. This individual will own our understanding and analysis of our agent and customer experience, both of which are critical to the success of our global sales organization. They will be responsible for understanding our KPIs and driving detailed analysis on issues and opportunities. The expectation for this role is that you will be a thought partner for the organization, driving insights and impactful change to help grow the business. The analyst will also work closely with the rest of the Business Planning team to perform analysis on how the outcome of their work should impact our compensation and forecasting. You do not need experience working in a sales organization, but instead excitement to learn something new, dig into data and drive results.The expectation for this role is that you will be a thought partner for our sales leadership and talent teams, identifying how we should continue to optimize the experience of our most important stakeholders.
- Own monthly analysis of our Agent and Customer KPIs, outlining impacts of the performance of these metrics and managing detailed analysis as needed. Present detailed one time and recurring analysis during monthly performance updates with global sales leadership.
- Regular communication with our field leadership, talent, communication and compensation team on agent experience. Provide data driven insights on what is driving strong performance, experience and retention of our top talent.
- Develop close working relationships with our sales channels and understand their needs and plans to inform areas where we should be performing analysis or providing insight to help drive business decisions.
- Bachelors degree in an analytical discipline such as: Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Business or Finance
- 2+ years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally. Ability to build trust and influence with senior executives, sales agents and cross functional partners
- Track record of driving tangible results across teams in a fast paced / ambiguous environment
- Crisp, clear, tailored communication and an affinity for socializing complexity with ease to a variety of audiences
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, ability to handle and read data, ability to extract insights and trends to provide recommendations/ drive actionable solutions
- Experience with database queries / SQL / Google Big Query / Looker is a plus (not required)
- A strong desire to see the team around you thrive
- A get stuff done mentality with a highly collaborative attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit or prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced industry
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.