As a Senior Analyst in the Wayfair B2B Marketing team, you will be tasked with building up new B2B-only channels to acquire and grow business customers. Yes, that means building new communications programs from scratch, and co-leading on the execution alongside partner teams like Sales Ops, Storefront, AdTech, and Data Science. We're looking for someone to help us build Wayfair Professional's most avant-garde and entrepreneurial strategies. We arent your standard marketers: we own the strategy, P&L, and product roadmaps for our portfolio of bleeding- edge and in-house-built marketing and AdTech products. We leverage them to acquire high potential customers and engage them to come back again and again. We have petabytes of first and third party data at our fingertips; what makes us successful is using that data to build algorithms and automated solutions to take our Zillions thing home offering and personalize it to each and every customer.
What You'll Do
- Own sales communications strategy for our small and medium business (SMB) customer segment
- Launch net new automated sales communications to drive engagement and customer lifetime value
- Design and A/B test game-changing initiatives including new algorithms, creative treatments, cadences, landing experiences and more
- Develop and execute marketing strategies, working cross-functionally with the Sales and Storefront teams
- Understand and analyze channel and business performance, identify trends, and pursue innovative opportunities for growth
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems
- Collaborate with Data Science, Marketing Engineering, Product, AdTech and Business Intelligence teams to architect uniquely innovative and value-additive products
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative and analytical role
- An ownership mindset with the ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - cross-functional player who is able to communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and partners
- Strong quantitative experience, with the ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Ability to independently own and execute on solutions to complex problems
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel and exposure to structured programming languages such as R, Python, or SQL
- Excellent critical thinking and verbal and written communication skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.