As an ecommerce company, almost all of a customers interactions with Wayfair and our Specialty Retail & Luxury Brands (Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold) are digital. Thats where the Direct Mail & Catalog team comes in: we visually tell each brands story in print, offering a physical touchpoint in an otherwise online experience. Millions of customers already interact with our mail pieces each month, and our team plays a critical role in inspiring our customers, driving them back to site, and ultimately ordering that perfect piece for their homes.
As a Senior Analyst on the team, you will have the opportunity to drive the strategy, execution and performance of this channel in a high-visibility role. Youll make a large impact on one of our brands through innovative testing and continuous optimization. The ideal candidate is strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, has excellent written and verbal communication, is results-driven, and excels at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
What Youll Do:
- Own and manage a multi-million dollar (and growing) advertising channel, identified as a top business priority across all Wayfair brands, including driving the strategy, execution, and performance.
- Utilize our advanced in-house measurement capabilities to understand the impact of each marketing campaign & co-create innovative measurement techniques to improve our understanding of (and therefore maximize) ROI.
- Own the end-to-end process of building and executing on a marketing campaign (e.g. a print catalog): selecting vendors and target groups, deciding on creative strategy & audience targeting, and reporting on efficiency and sharing learnings
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholder teams, including Creative, Data Science, Ad Tech, Merchandising and Business Intelligence to plan, execute, and measure campaigns.
- Partner with internal engineering and product teams to push the boundaries of automating and revolutionize print through tight digital linkages (e.g. QR codes)
- Forge new vendor relationships and work with third-party partners on contract management
- Negotiate with external vendors (printers and data providers)
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree in the Sciences, Economics, Business, or other concentrations with quantitative focus
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy. Direct mail/catalog or digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in data analysis and advanced Excel usage; excitement about finding patterns in data; knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Excellent critical thinking and verbal and written communication skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to independently own and execute on solutions to complex problems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, learn quickly, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.