Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Senior Analyst International Tax will support all aspects of the international tax function at Veeva, including but not limited to, international aspects of the income tax provision, tax compliance, transfer pricing, and other special projects.
What You'll Do
- Assist with the preparation of international components of the quarterly and annual income tax provision, including FDII, GILTI, and BEAT calculations
- Review of the international tax forms, such as Forms 5471 and 8858
- Coordinate with local teams regarding local tax filings, foreign tax return true-up and transfer pricing calculations, and other related tax matters
- Review and update taxability matrices in collaboration with third-party providers for VAT, GST, and DST where applicable
- Assist with various international tax-related projects, such as permanent establishment study, and E&P analysis
- 3+ years of international tax experience with strong working knowledge of international tax laws
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Big 4, large public accounting firm and/or multinational corporate tax department
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Nice to Have
- CPA, Masters degree in Taxation, JD, or LLM in Tax preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].