Who We Are
Do you love challenging analytical business problems? Would you like to join a highly dynamic working environment and learn from a smart, quantitative-minded team that is building the marketing platform of a new giant in eCommerce? Our Marketing team drives growth for Wayfair by advertising on every major platform, but we arent your standard marketers. We own the strategy, P&L, and product roadmaps for our portfolio of bleeding-edge and in-house-built marketing and AdTech products. We leverage our custom tools to acquire high potential customers and engage them to come back again and again. We have petabytes of first and third party data at our fingertips; what makes us successful is using that data to build algorithms and automated solutions to take our Zillions thing home offering and personalize it to each and every customer.
As a member of our Marketing Strategy & Operations team, youll sit right at the center of the Marketing team helping us answer Marketings most important questions. Youll use your analytical and problem solving skills to find new ways to improve and grow our business. Your work will be highly visible and cross-functional; you will regularly engage directly with senior leaders across Marketing. Youll analyze business trends; refine how we set advertising spend; evaluate new and emerging marketing opportunities; and help drive overall accountability by playing a key role in our overall performance management strategy.
What You'll Do
- Serve as an expert on overall marketing performance and strategy for Wayfair.com and being the point-person for topics related to Wayfairs >$1 billion in ad spend
- Provide critical insights and reporting to Wayfairs most senior leaders on issues impacting the direction of the entire Marketing org
- Conduct root cause analyses and leverage cross-team partnerships to quickly identify performance issues and recommended actions that our marketers to execute against
- Drive capability roadmaps, build proofs of concept and perform exploratory data analysis
- Working on cross-brand / cross-geo initiatives to build capabilities that will benefit all Marketing teams
What Youll Need
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative field
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or G Suite
- Familiarity with a structured programming language (e.g., SQL, R, Python)
- The ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy using data
- Excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior level and cross-functional stakeholders (to include exceptional verbal and written communication skills)
- An ownership mindset with the ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.