We arent your standard marketers: we own the strategy, P&L, and product roadmaps for our portfolio of bleeding-edge, in-house-built marketing and AdTech products. We leverage them to acquire high potential customers and engage them to come back again and again. We have petabytes of first and third party data at our fingertips; what makes us successful is using that data to build algorithms and automated solutions to take our Zillions thing home offering and personalize it to each and every customer.
What You'll Do:
- Own and drive the roadmap for multiple customer acquisition channels and maximize growth for the Registry business
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar advertising budgets to meet ROI and growth goals
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement
- React to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Work cross-functionally with Storefront Engineering, Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new landing pages, models, audiences, and messaging to further grow your channel
What You'll Need:
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, data science or investment banking
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as Excel and SQL, R and Python a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.