The Paid Social Prospecting Teams primary objective is to drive new customer growth for Wayfair via our digital partners. We work closely with Facebook and Instagram to reach our target customers. Our job is to fuel growth for Wayfairs Specialty Retail and Luxury brands by introducing new customers to our brands, giving them a positive experience throughout their journey, so they have an opportunity to become part of our loyal customer base. We partner with AdTech, Data Science, Creative and other marketing teams to create smarter, more automated and scalable programs with increased personalization.
Our Quantitative Marketing Managers are critical to understanding what motivates customer behavior across various channels and platforms. As such, Quantitative Marketing Analysts drive experimentation, decision-making, and implementation of Wayfair's growth engine.
What You'll Do:
- Create and drive roadmap for specific channel growth strategy that drives learnings for all SRB+PG
- Manage and optimize advertising budgets to meet ROI and growth goals
- Work with external partners to understand the platform and how best to connect brand needs and new customers needs
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement
- Serve as an expert on overall Paid Social performance and strategy for a brand, answering questions and running regular meetings with brand CMO
- React to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results.
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new models, audiences and messaging to further grow channel
What You'll Need
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Holistic results/growth orientation married with entrepreneurial thinking and an insatiable intellectual curiosity - a relentless focus on driving impact and continuous improvement
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.