We are looking for a Senior Strategy and Operations Associate to join our Customer Success & Optimization team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be helping translate the corporate strategy into division-specific corporate initiatives. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are an analytical thinker who is results oriented and have the ability to identify Cross-divisional dependencies. You are interested in working in a team environment, but are also able to work autonomously and are comfortable with ambiguity. You are focused on delivering high quality and timely deliverables with a positive approach towards the work.
The Team: The Customer Success Strategy & Operations team delivers insights and impact across Customer Success through defining, implementing, and monitoring key performance metrics; driving operational excellence, and enabling the execution and development of the Customer Success strategy.
- Stakeholder management: act as a business partner to the Customer Success leadership team and executives, providing insights to help shape the strategy of the business.
- Maintain forecast models for key operational performance measures including Annual Revenue Implemented (ARI), Attrition, and Case volume.
- Participate in Customer Success goal setting process including offering insights and analyses to support target setting for key performance metrics
- Manipulate and update Tableau and Salesforce dashboards to deliver insights to the business
- Support the execution of operational and strategic initiatives by delivering against workplans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, performing analyses, and providing recommendations
- Experience with Salesforce, familiarity with data visualization programs (Power BI, Tableau)
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in financial services, management consulting, corporate finance/strategy, analytical/business process improvement, or operations strategy
- Comfort working with c-suite and executive level leadership
- Healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with large and complex data sets a must
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.