Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you want to be part of an engineering team that strives to build simple solutions to complex problems? Veeva is looking for a passionate engineer to work at our Pleasanton location for the Vault Automation Infrastructure & Tools team. This is a great opportunity to put your creativity and problem-solving skills to test. You would be working as part of a team that constantly strives to turn innovative ideas into reality using bleeding edge technology and a bouquet of programming languages. If you are a fresh graduate or someone who's recently started their career, this is a great opportunity for you to learn/ contribute and advance your career to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain engineering tools, infrastructure and frameworks
- Diagnose and debug issues in automation environments
- Collaborate and contribute to the test coverage and code coverage
- Collaborating with other members in Engineering like to design and develop robust automation frameworks that operate at scale
- Evaluating new tools/ technologies that help us with making our engineering operations more productive
- Participating in code reviews/troubleshooting issues
- 1-3 yrs of experience in building tools and/ or test framework development
- Comfortable in at least one of the following languages Python, JAVA, Groovy, Go Lang, SQL.
- Curious to learn and adapt to a fast-moving environment
- Excellent time management and communication ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have
- AWS, Docker, ELK Stack Exposure
- Cucumber, Selenium and Test Automation Experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].