Were passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were looking for an experienced Senior Brand and Creative Manager to join our marketing team! Youll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new VP of Marketing.
Our Senior Brand and Creative Manager will combine creativity with a deep understanding of our target audience in order to create a solid brand identity that compels merchants to learn more about Ordergroove. They will oversee all creative work and will combine performance data with market insights in order to create top industry designs across all channels. Our Senior Brand and Creative Manager will also be responsible for the strategy and execution of growing brand awareness and improving perception across the merchant and partner ecosystem.
If youre ready to work in unison with top-notch marketing, product, and customer success professionals and can be both strategic and hands-on with brand and design execution, then look no further.
What you will do:
- Shape the strategic direction for our brand, elevating our brand identity and communicating easy-to-follow guidelines for branding, tone of voice, and design
- Oversee all design strategy and creative production including digital assets, ads, slideware, social posts, video editing, and more
- Identify and execute opportunities to raise brand awareness within our target market (could include brand initiatives, content, press opportunities, social campaigns, and more)
- Collaborate with digital, content, and product marketing to revamp and refresh our web presence
- Partner with UX and market-facing teams to create a cohesive brand experience across the buying and customer journey (including all interactions with marketing, sales, product, and customer service)
- Help bring our mission and vision to life by incorporating it into external messaging to create a cohesive brand story
- Collaborate with demand generation on branding campaign concepts and help measure the effectiveness of brand awareness initiatives
- Inspire word of mouth marketing in collaboration with customer and partner teams to build brand advocates
- 3+ years of experience in brand-focused marketing roles
- 2+ years of experience overseeing or heading design
- Demonstrated track record of success with creating innovative, top market design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate and translate concepts into clear, concise communications.
- Excellent project management acumen, with the ability to balance multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Balances creative, big-picture thinking with deductive abilities to measure performance and optimize for best results
- Highly collaborative and empathetic
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised $50M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world and an office in NYC that allows for in-person meet-ups if desired
- Hundreds of customers including Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, Walmart, LOreal, Unilever, Peets Coffee, KIND, Love Wellness, and Tula
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!