Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
The Business Operations function at Salsify is responsible for defining and tracking business metrics (single source of truth), managing critical business systems, identifying and executing on business performance improvement opportunities and acting as a thought partner to business leaders.
The Senior Business Operations Analyst will partner closely with the Customer Success organization to identify, prioritize and deliver on their operational needs. This individual will blend strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to enable the Customer Success team to drive growth and investment strategies. Bringing a deep desire to understand the whys in the data and an innate curiosity to problem solve, you will have outsized impact on our teams' success.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Drive operational transparency: Build analytics and dashboards and facilitate presentation and review of customer success performance metrics on weekly/monthly/quarterly cadences.
- Analyze and surface insights: Monitor analytics and provide insights and recommendations that drive performance improvements in customer success (e.g., identify customer triggers that correlate with success intervention volumes).
- Partner on strategic projects: Collaborate with cross-functional teams on data-centric initiatives. Example projects might include: enhance accessibility to CSMs of product usage metrics and trends, align with sales on coverage models and upsell processes, enhance churn prediction, design scalable operational processes, etc.
- Identify and oversee delivery of Customer Success platform enhancements: Participate in existing platforms optimization, new platform evaluations, integration plans/testing, and data flows to evolve the customer success platform architecture, working in collaboration with peers on the business systems team.
- Ensure data quality: Implement regular data, governance and hygiene/quality processes. Proactively maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, and drive improvement.
- Near term priority projects are likely to include: Continue to enhance customer success capabilities within our CRM platform while in parallel evaluating success-specific platforms, automate collection of data for CSM / customer interactions, evolve coverage and capacity models, develop churn prediction capabilities, work with CS leadership to develop and automate success motions
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years SaaS BizOps, customer success, customer success operations or equivalent experience (e.g., from consulting or an agency)
- Knowledge of CRM and Customer Success-specific tools preferred (e.g., Gainsight)
- Proficiency in Excel / analytics tools and ability to own and drive independent cross-functional analysis projects
- Proven ability to interpret analysis and provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Able to command the room, influence without authority, and serve as a trusted advisor to internal partners and teams (including C-Level executives)
- Highly organized and accountable; able to develop, manage, and coordinate projects across teams in support of a common goal. Delivers projects on time and with high quality
- Tenacity, passion, and an innate sense of curiosity; Agility and resiliency; Partnership DNA with a great sense of humor
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.