Rightway was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders seeking to create a high-tech, high-touch solution that would improve healthcare for both employees and their employers.
Rightway empowers employees to get the highest-quality, most cost-effective care by pairing each member with a Clinical Navigator who guides them through their healthcare journey. A member can contact their Navigator by calling directly or chatting via the web and mobile applications, allowing members to engage where its convenient for them. By combining clinician-led support with a modern, intuitive app, Rightway helps consumers navigate the entire care continuum, from medical care to pharmacy needs.
Rightway provides employers an ecosystem of healthcare navigation that generates high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottoms-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive, collaborative culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $130mm to date from investors such as Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, Tiger Global and others. It is headquartered out of New York City, with satellite offices in Miami, Denver, and San Francisco.
This role will be based in New York City.
About the Role
The Senior Business Recruiter will be responsible for owning end to end recruiting efforts across Business roles in NY. We are looking for an individual who has experience building recruiting programs, being a representative at career fairs, and scaling an organization.
- Lead and execute a recruiting strategy that will allow Rightway to scale our operation
- Partner with hiring managers to help build Rightways operation team, targeting high-performing candidates.
- Support high-volume requisition load from end to end
- Develop effective interview plans to support hiring managers with their decision process.
- Create and achieve hiring targets in alignment with headcount obligations.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Develop interview process that supports hiring for Rightways culture and values
- Work across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action.
- Surface opportunities to innovate and improve organizational efficiency continuously.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a high volume environment.
- Strategic sourcing experience attending job fairs, building large scale interview programs
- Combination of agency and in house recruiting experience
- Must have demonstrated experience performing full-lifecycle recruitment for various positions and levels in multiple locations.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of integrity.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience using Greenhouse