The Motional Santa Monica office is located in the heart of 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica at 1453 3rd Street. With all the modern amenities for productive work and play, it is steps away from the popular pedestrian outdoor shopping area and Santa Monica beach.
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement and maintain platforms and tools to support ML models training
- Work closely with internal customers to design/implement features, address pain points and continuously improve our platforms and tools
- Build APIs and workflows to enable automation
- Write documentation and tutorials and provide technical support for/to our users
What We're Looking For:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years strong meaningful individual contributor experience as a software engineer in Linux environment
- Experience designing/building highly scalable and reliable systems
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following languages: Go, C#, Java, Scala, Python
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Proficiency in Docker and k8s
- Knowledge of popular ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Knowledge of open-source data processing tools like Spark, Beam, etc.
- Knowledge of workflow orchestration systems like Airflow, Kubeflow, etc.