About the Team:
The Eclipse Market Data team is at the core of the Eclipse products that process market data from around the globe. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be joining a team of talent engineers working on cloud based software, using your knowledge of multi-threaded programming to, develop, and scale the systems and services that power our Market Data solution.
We are looking for versatile engineer with experience and interest in designing, developing and debugging multi-tiered, distributed software ranging from desktop clients to cloud microservices. As a Senior software developer, you should exhibit advanced software development skills and extensive experience in collaboration on software development projects
Day to Day:
- Work within a cross-functional Scrum team to design and develop features to customer facing products and enhance integration between products and 3rd party vendors
- Identify improvements and participate in innovating our tools and services that are at the foundation of our product
- Review code for team members, providing in-depth comments and constructive feedback
- 3-5 years’ experience as a software developer
- Strong fundamental knowledge of computer science including system and algorithm design, memory management, and performance analysis
- Ability and interest in learning new technologies as product needs arise
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
It would be great if you also:
- Experience integrating products that use different technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe, etc)
- Familiarity with software containerization (eg. Docker)
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.