Anaqua is looking for a highly motivated Sr. Consultant who is seeking an opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic environment and is eager to participate in the management and growth of our world class client community. The goal of this position is to ensure our clients continue to realize value with Anaqua through education, planning, and additional Anaqua’s services. Sr. Consultants support the Client Directors and Associate Client Directors in the ongoing relationship and renewal of our clients and are required to contribute to the strategic direction on the account both internally and externally. The position also requires the Sr. Consultant to participate in executing the strategies needed to solution the packaging of our full range of products and services to the client as well as work with the Anaqua team to ensure successful delivery.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolution around client and service issues which include configuring ANAQUA, supporting and managing projects (not related to the core implementation and training).
- Support client adoption and drive Anaqua’s value proposition by helping to define and ensure client-desired business outcomes.
- Contribute to the implementation of overall account strategies for long term mutual success between Anaqua and our clients to promote client retention and support client renewal
- Provide overviews of the product to the client, such as demos and high-level capabilities of features and functions
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Product, Client Support and Services which contribute to Client Success-led initiatives against those of our clients
- Support pre-sales engagement through on-site visits and/or phone calls
- Participate in new client on-boarding
- Co-organize and support client training events and secure client attendance and participation
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of experience working in Client Services or Consulting.
- Experience in the law firm/legal industry or a knowledge of patents and trademarks is a requirement.
- Deep knowledge of Anaqua Software products, and implementation experience is preferred
- Experience with software solutions and/or in a client facing B2B role with proven success in client relationship development and management.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with others inside and outside the organization is critical.
- The ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to effectively manage a project workflow.
- Law Firm administrative or operational experience as a plus.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 25-30% travel