At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Do you love solving business problems with technology? Are you an innovator? Do you love to learn and thrive navigating new situations and environments? Come help us transform how Commercial Content is managed in Life Sciences! Veevas Commercial Cloud brings together multichannel engagement, commercial content, customer data, and artificial intelligence to drive smarter, compliant interactions with all customers across all channels on a single cloud platform.
Veeva Systems is looking for Commercial Content Life Sciences Consultants with system implementation experience and a passion for helping customers elevate their commercial strategy with intelligent engagement. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will serve as a liaison between Veeva and our customers. Your first goal is to provide customer success while building a long-lasting relationship.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What Youll Do
- Play a critical role in software implementation projects at Life Sciences companies ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs
- Rapidly configure and implement the Commercial Vault while providing subject matter expertise on the product and best practices for solution architecture
- Lead requirements workshops, design, prototype, configure and document solutions
- Perform project management tasks including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Work closely with customers business and IT staff to understand their requirements. Think critically to help design the solution they actually need; not just the solution they think they need
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle
- Excellent at managing customer projects to align with project scope and mitigate risk, while upholding customer success
- 3+ years of experience working with or for Life Sciences companies; including, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Healthcare, and Medical Device and Diagnostics organizations with proven expertise in software implementation workstreams
- System implementation experience either as a consultant, business or IT representative for at least one of the following systems: Veeva Vault PromoMats and/or MedComms.
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical abilities and willingness to roll up your sleeves to design and implement a Commercial Vault solution in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault PromoMats and/or MedComms
- Consulting experience, working with a major system integrator, professional services firm, or software vendor
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Locality to major Life Sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.