Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you want to help enable research sites with the adoption of cloud solutions in the Life Sciences space?Interested in partnering with our clients to empower them and build stronger connections with their research partners? Would you like to use your consulting skills to deliver implementation solutions and support clients on-site outreach and training?
Veeva Systems is looking for leaders in the Life Sciences with experience with outreach planning, research operations, educational and training program development, and solution selection and adoption, to join the Professional Services team.
As a Senior Consultant, team members will be implementing the Clinical Network Suite of applications and partnering with our clients to drive the enablement of research sites with Veevas eRegulatory solution, SiteVault. Candidates for this position with consulting experience, play a core role in the design and roll-out of software solutions and adoption plans, and are technology-forward thinking in the Life Sciences or Healthcare space will thrive in this role.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Partner with our Sponsor/CRO customers to enable their teams and research sites with Veeva solutions and create a closer relationship in support of document and data exchange for site selection.
- Deliver informational webinars and training sessions for customer site management teams, monitors, and research sites on SiteVault and Site Connect to increase awareness and empower end-users.
- Lead life science customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of eTMF, Study Startup, eReg/ISF, and Site Connect solutions to support clinical trial data and content management needs at the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies, emerging biotechs, Site Networks, and Academic Research Centers.
- Manage software implementation projects and customers during the lifecycle of an implementation focusing on project planning, gap analyses, workshop delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, migration, integration, training, and go-live activities.
- Serve as the primary customer liaison managing communication, risks, go-live planning, and project reporting between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
- Mentor project team and consultants in the R&D Services organization and provide leadership for project teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Strategy, Sales, and other teams across the company.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- 8+ years of experience working with or for life sciences companies or research sites with knowledge of document and data control and storage, training programs, and system roll-out.
- Direct system implementation experience either as a consultant, business, or IT representative for at least one of the following systems: Document Management (Documentum, OpenText, Sharepoint), TMF, Study Startup, or eReg/ISF.
- Experience delivering or developing workshop material, training, gap analyses, or requirements gathering sessions with business and system stakeholders.
- Proven track record leading high-impact system implementations and the ability to collaborate and manage diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable of life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
- Ability to act with speed to understand requirements, create corresponding solutions, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to design and implement a Clinical Operations solution.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as goBalto, Medidata Rave, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore, and eReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, other clinical technologies
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience including knowledge of systems validation
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Masters degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]eva.com.