Who We Are
Wayfair is home to one of the retail industrys largest in-house creative agencies. The Creative Group is a world-class team comprised of many disciplines designers, copywriters, editors, stylists, cinematographers, directors, and more. Our work fuels all forms of on-site and off-site marketing and communication with our consumers, from TV to online video to social, email, direct mail, and more. This is a 6-month opportunity.
What Youll Do:
- Write copy across digital marketing channels site, email, social, and paid advertising ensuring timelines, deliverables, brand voice, and copy standards are met
- Help define and evolve brand tone of voice and style to align with key customer segments
- Work in tandem with design leads to guide and inspire the team as well as elevate the brand. Push on each other to move the brand forward, identify efficiencies, and create a rock-solid, holistic creative strategy that spans across channels and ladders up to business goals.
- Use Wayfairs wealth of performance metrics and other data (especially consumer insights) to guide smarter creative decisions.
- Live in lockstep with your cross-functional partners. Youll be responsible for maintaining seamless communication, understanding and influencing their priorities and goals, and effectively translating creative strategy when required.
- Do all of the above in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are daily and the volume of work is high. Pace should thrill you, not derail you.
What Youll Need:
- 5+ years relevant experience writing/editing for a retail audience (either in-house or at an agency), or shelter publication (digital or print) with an understanding of marketing principles
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Art direction experience and a passion for writing copy for home decor is a major plus
**For consideration, an online portfolio or samples of your work are required.**
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.