In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or General Manager with the expertise of a Product Marketer? Do you have a passion for deeply understanding customers and what they need, both today and tomorrow? Are you a visionary who can use customer insights, market data, and a deep understanding of industry trends to create forward-thinking product and go-to-market strategies? Are you a leader who can both influence senior leadership on big ideas and manage your team to execute, execute, execute? Are you action-oriented and wake up each day thinking about how to drive both customer success and revenue growth?
Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Senior Director Product Marketing to lead product marketing for Constant Contact. We are looking for someone who has a proven track-record of forward-thinking product vision that meets a clear market need with high likelihood of market acceptance. In this role, you will help shape our product strategy in close collaboration with Product leadership and define our go-to-market approaches so that we can execute on your vision. You will lead a team of product marketers to define positioning, packaging, and pricing strategies, drive sales and marketing plans, and execute cross-functionally on those plans. You will bring new offers to market, enhance existing offers, and find new ways to make Constant Contact the cornerstone of small business success. We are looking for a leader who can drive alignment on strategy and drive business results, all while building collaborative relationships across the business.
What youll do:
- Define data-backed product vision for Constant Contact in close partnership with Product leadership and other key stakeholders
- Develop insights on customers, competitors, and market trends that allow you to take action to unlock new opportunities and hedge against business threats
- Create alignment with Constant Contact leadership team on vision, develop execution strategies, and align cross-functional resources to execute on strategy
- Manage team of Constant Contact product marketers to execute on your priorities
- Craft offers and positioning that cuts through the clutter of a competitive market
- Define pricing and packaging strategies
- Partner with product and service delivery teams to align roadmaps with offer needs
- Collaborate with leaders of other functions to implement comprehensive sales and marketing plans (e.g. acquisition marketing, customer marketing, sales, etc.)
- Be a driving force for both customer success and Constant Contact financial goals, rigorously tracking and managing to KPI goals
- Develop the talent on your team so that they can meet their career goals and become the next generation of leaders for Constant Contact
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree
- 10+ years experience in software product strategy such as in Product Marketing Corporate Strategy, Management Consulting, or entrepreneurial roles
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Track record of defining product vision and executing plans to win market share
- Track record of defining positioning, pricing, and packaging strategies that drive business results
- Strategic thinker and experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Influential leader who builds trust with peers and superiors, can effectively sell new ideas in the face of opposition, and develops highly collaborative relationships
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced people-manager who can both drive results and develop careers
- Strong collaborator with experience leading teams of peers spanning multiple functions
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- 3+ years management consulting experience at a top firm
- 3+ years experience in email marketing, digital marketing, ecommerce, or social media
- 2+ years experience in software as a service (SaaS)
- 2+ years experience in industries serving small businesses (or direct small business experience)
- Technology startup experience
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!