Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect and address cognitive and brain disorders leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading
Please note that while we are open to remote based candidates currently located in the US or Canada, our preference would be for this person to be Boston / Greater Boston based. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship at the moment.
We are seeking a motivated, accomplished, and talented Senior Director of Product Marketing to lead and expand the product marketing function at Linus Health. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, youll play an instrumental role in differentiating and driving growth for the companys brain health solutions for both the healthcare delivery and research markets. As the first leader of this function, youll have a unique opportunity to shape it and contribute meaningfully to the companys growth and mission.
What Youll do:
- Lead a team of product marketers with responsibility for defining, positioning, and marketing the companys expanding brain health product portfolio
- Oversee development and maintenance of differentiated positioning, messaging, and marketing materials (internal and external) for the companys full suite of products
- Play an integral role in shaping Linus Healths product roadmap with a rich understanding of market trends, buyer needs, and customer feedback
- Lead development of the marketing teams integrated campaigns, partnering closely with the Director of Demand Generation, to drive awareness and demand for our solutions
- Create and deliver various types of content to fuel integrated campaigns and broader content marketing program (e.g., white papers, webinars, videos, blog posts)
- Develop frameworks and deliverables for key product marketing initiatives and programs (e.g., product launches, competitive intelligence, buyer personas)
- Partner with sales and customer success leaders to identify sales enablement needs and develop associated programs and deliverables
- Lead and support key cross-functional initiatives, serving as a valued partner to product management, sales, customer success, medical, and other functions
- Champion voice of the customer and build new processes to collect and disseminate it
- Manage customer communications related to product releases and other updates
- Serve as a key leader within the marketing team
- 10+ years of experience in marketing with at least five years in product marketing
- 2+ years of experience marketing to health systems specifically
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Bachelors degree
- Digital health and/or SaaS marketing experience
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced startup environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of autonomy
- Go-getter attitude with ability to balance strategic and tactical work on an ongoing basis
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated commitment to team member development
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally, including serving as a key partner to product management and sales
- Effective presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to tailor style to different mediums
- Product launch experience
Nice To Haves:
- Medical device marketing experience
- Experience marketing to medical practices and/or life sciences companies
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of peoples mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 90+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity for full time employees
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have implemented a monthly flex day where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
- Target comp for the role - 175-200K + yearly target bonus incentive + equity
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.