We are hiring a Senior Director of Treasury and Risk Management to scale our global treasury function. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the overall strategic vision including the Company’s capital structure and hedging strategies. You will also lead our cash management operations including investments and banking relationships and the oversight of our global insurance programs. You will mentor one direct report.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the company’s capital structure, including optimal mix of short and long term debt and equity financing alternatives
- Lead management of foreign exchange risks including recommending global hedging strategies to leadership
- Manage our global cash management processes including, but not limited to, funding strategies, banking operations, cash flows across our entities, foreign exchange execution and interest optimization
- Lead all aspects of the investment portfolio to ensure alignment with investment policy objectives
- Recommend funding alternatives for M&A activity and execute treasury and insurance related integration deliverables
- Develop and drive policies and controls to provide effective stewardship of Mimecast’s cash across multiple entities, both domestic and international
- Collaborate closely with FPA team to enhance cash forecasting models and reporting for cash management and cash needs, ensuring the business is fully informed of key treasury metrics
- Partner with the global tax team to align on reinvestment assertions and the tax implications of capital strategies
- Oversee the settlement of intercompany remittances including assessing exchange controls
- Oversee compliance for external debt
- Develop best-in-class risk management/insurance program, owning renewals and balancing risk appetite with costs
- Own internal controls over financial reporting of treasury SOX controls
- Develop and manage relationships across the asset management and banking community
- Set annual department goals and budget and manage one team member who focuses on cash management and insurance activity
- Minimum 10 years experience in a senior treasury leadership role in either a global, publicly traded company or investment banking or a combination thereof
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting to Senior Leadership including a Company’s Board of Directors
- Experience executing complex financing arrangements
Prior experience in a hands-on treasury operations role with an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives
- An inclination and ability to solve problems in systematic, scalable ways via infrastructure and automation
- Ability to work independently to drive implementation of small and large-scale process improvements
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.