CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer such as yourself to be a part of a dynamic and innovative R&D department in the Bay Area. You would be a part of a team of Mechanical, Automation, Robotic, Firmware, and other Electrical Engineers developing automation technology in the apparel manufacturing space. You will come with a passion for Engineering and a dedication to getting the job done. Your scope of work will be anything electronic which includes developing new design concepts with state-of-the-art IoT technology, developing high end embedded controllers with multiple sensors and visions systems, and working with some of the best NPI and Manufacturing teams in automation that will revolutionize the apparel manufacturing and customization process. Your energy will help drive innovation and provide success in our demos and products.
- Working in Research and Development to create technology in the area of Automation, Robotics, and Mechatronics
- Working with the R&D team to come up with innovate designs that meet and exceed technical and product requirements
- Using CAD to design PCBs and PCBAs
- Being a part of the team building technology demonstrators and prototypes and help debug and test those assemblies
- Performing verification of your designs to provide a successful handoff to other associates in the company
- Implementing new designs from concept to manufacturing
- Supporting existing products in the field and in manufacturing
- Participate and drive Design Reviews
- Working in a multi-disciplined environment (EEs, MEs, SW, FW, QA, and Compliance)
- Working with Operation teams located throughout the world (NPI, Manufacturing, and Product Support)
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering required
- New College hire or first few years into your career
- Experience using Altium or similar CAD packages
- Some knowledge of robotics from class projects or designs
- Understanding of microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Good understanding of Electrical design: Analog, Digital, control systems and interface circuits
- Understanding of memory integration design: Volatile, non-volatile, dual port, and FLASH
- Understanding of power supplies and power distribution techniques
- Ability to use test equipment: programmable power supplies, O-scopes, function generators
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to be persuasive and sell ideas to others
- Understanding how to relate design elements to system level specifications and performance
- Working knowledge of noise reduction techniques and experience in Simulation
- Experience in FW and SW coding to support and control electro-mechanical systems
- Initiative and drive to accomplish goals with minimal guidance
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch 'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.