Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are seeking a versatile experienced Salesforce Engineer with lead-to-cash process knowledge to be a part of a team focused on enhancing, maintaining, updating and integrating iZotopes internal and external business systems. The right candidate will be familiar with working in a SaaS, high tech industry, and who is ready to be hands-on with cloud-based business applications and data that support the lead-to-cash systems and processes.
- Enhance, maintain and support Salesforce business applications, data sources, integrations, business workflows and processes for the cross-functional stakeholders of iZotopes internal-facing and customer-facing lead-to-cash systems and processes.
- Independently and in collaboration with team members, apply complex solutions design and execution skills to migrate and modernize internal legacy web/REST applications to a fully integrated lead-to-cash ecosystem that includes Salesforce, Marketing and Accounting solutions.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and identify complex issues to identify root cause, fix code and data quality issues.
- Design and perform quality testing of developed solutions.
- Work with vendor/consultants, internal IS team members and cross-functional internal stakeholders to build, maintain, resolve business critical problems.
- Meet delivery commitments with bias toward delivering customer value based on business priority; acumen to assess/communicate risk-vs-reward.
- Perform operational and technical maintenance and support for systems, processes and stakeholder needs.
- 7+ years of experience developing business applications
- 3+ years of Salesforce APEX development experience
- Expert-level development, configuration and administration of commercial cloud-based lead-to-cash business applications, especially using Salesforce configuration, custom objects, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Process Automation (Flow, Process Builder)
- Expert-level solutions designer to modernize custom-written applications and data sources to commercial cloud-based lead-to-cash business applications, including Salesforce and its integrated Marketing and Accounting solutions
- Expert-level use of systems integration and process enablement tools such as workflows, event-based triggers, custom extensions, scheduled processes (including ETL processes), APIs and RESTful services
- Experience integrating Salesforce to multiple marketing, sales, accounting and analytics commercial cloud-based platforms, such as Oracle/NetSuite ERP, Adobe Experience Manager, Target and Campaign, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Boomi/Mulesoft/Zapier, Typeform using APIs and other protocols
- Expert-level data and database design, data integration techniques, data mapping, cleansing and query development (schema design, complex SQL queries) using Salesforce standard and custom objects as well as other commercial and custom data sources such as Postgres, NoSQL, MSSQL
- Experience with data migration and data quality improvement projects
- Experience using Agile development best practices as well as test-driven development, pair programming, QA, change control, release management
- Experience balancing multiple high priority tasks and projects
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
We have a thoughtful approach when it comes to compensation. Towards the end of each interview process, we create customized compensation reports based off of skill, years of experience, geographic location, and other factors driven by market research. Specific details may be discussed during the initial call with the Talent Acquisition Partner. Market data in Colorado suggests this positions compensation would start at $115k based off of geographic location and skill level. Upon assessment of the individuals experience an exact amount will be determined.
At iZotope, were obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.