EAST COAST USA - REMOTE POSITION
Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You build things. Youve built something from the ground up with the expectation that it will last.
- You can communicate as well as you can code. You understand the value of discussion and work best in a team that champions clear and frequent communication.
- Youre a self-starter. Youre proud of the work that you do and youre always looking for ways to make the output of it better.
- Youre eager to learn. Youre excited and capable of learning about new technologies that are both internal and external to Tulip.
- You design for the user. Your interfaces are clean, clear, and concise.
What skills do I need?
- Youve done this before. Youve been building web applications for at least two years.
- You know your way around the browser. You understand the difference between Babel and Webpack, and youve built your fair share of React components. You know how to build, test, and deploy your application.
- Ideally youve used one or two of the technologies that we use. These include React, Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, Next.js, a Headless CMS like Contentful or Strapi, and PostgreSQL.
- You work well in a team. Youll be joining a team of engineers, designers, and product people.
- Youll write code that implements features like SSO, content management, and mechanisms for sharing content within our product.
- Testing and deploying web services with AWS CloudFront, AWS Lambda, Concourse, and Kubernetes.
- Effectively working in a small team of designers and engineers to launch a new web experience for our users.
- Supporting our content development and marketing teams by providing them with tools they need to deliver generalizable content - and make some noise about it in the process.
- Product & Design
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.