Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
This is an opportunity to take your impact to the next level:
Were looking for software engineers to work on our core product team who are passionate about building a world class user experience for our customers. We want engineers who love working throughout the stack; from writing SQL queries, to building performant backend services, to working in the UI (with the exception of CSS - we have designers for that). This role requires an individual that can manage both big picture and fine grained tasks - mature enough to take a user story and work with the team on an architectural design through the implementation and testing of the features. You will be part of a talented team that values everyone's input and creativity. Allowing you to explore creative solutions, the freedom to manage your time as a mature contributor, and opportunities to speak and provide thought leadership through conferences, publications and customer engagements.
Immuta invests significantly in you and your well-being:
Extremely generous benefits. 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision, mental health, Unlimited PTO, and more.
Technologies you will use:
- Our product also interacts with a growing number of databases, catalogs, cloud services, identity management solutions, and other tools that require our engineers to constantly be learning new and emerging technologies.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- SQL/ORM Experience
- Docker Experience
- Understanding of Linux systems but great command-line skills
- Web debugging skills
- Experience writing unit/E2E tests
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.