Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the worlds most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
Weve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. Thats why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push whats possible to get us there. And if you fail, its coolwe know youll grow spectacularly. What matters is that youre helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Senior Graphic Designers role on the Creative Team at Thrasio is to identify opportunities for creative improvement to our diverse portfolio of CPG products sold on Amazon and across multiple channels, strategically identifying and solving problems with your creative skillset to assist in driving revenue and sales. Youll work across a wide variety of print & digital consumer-facing projects, support our marketing and brand operations teams, and assist in creative efforts on Amazons marketplace, as well as product branding, brand DTC websites, social media, packaging, and marketing campaigns.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide digital design needs for Amazon listings
- Work closely with team copywriters to execute quality, consistent brand creative across channels
- Setting & completing branding guidelines for collaborating design teams
- Create packaging design for products sold on Amazon and in retail
- Develop marketing campaign concepts in partnership with copywriter, executing final static assets for paid search, social, email, DTC, and Amazon
- Contribute & communicate design needs with the content production team for photo & video needs, including photoshoot art direction and visual direction for graphics
- Provide art direction for external agency support to ensure all creative is on-brand and delivers on the project brief
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or related Education certifications or equivalent practical experience
- 5 + years of experience in graphic design, including packaging design, digital design, print materials, logo, and branding
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe CC, and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop with working knowledge of CC Libraries
- Experience with ecommerce or CPG marketing and design, Amazon preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and mentor junior team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Illustration experience is a bonus
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.