Who We Are:
Our ambition is to build the worlds largest online specialty retailers with Wayfairs Specialty Retail Brands: AllModern, Birch Lane, and Joss & Main. The market opportunity is large ($60B TAM) and we are well on our way. We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help us drive the next phase of growth for the Joss & Main brand a strong creative with a passion for style and home to help elevate our branding across all touchpoints, from site to social, and as well as major campaigns.
What Youll Do:
- Under the mentorship of the Creative Leads, you'll concept and execute a variety of assets across marketing channels and brand touch-points, such as omni-channel campaigns, editorial site and email content, and beyond.
- Champion the brand's design standards to drive brand consistency and evolution. We are on a mission to become even stronger, stickier brands with raised awareness and brand affinity. Our design execution is one important part of the puzzle to get us there, and that will be your challenge.
- Use Wayfairs wealth of performance metrics and other data (especially customer insights) to guide smarter creative decisions.
- Live in lockstep with your cross-functional partners. You'll be responsible for maintaining seamless communication, understanding and influencing their priorities and goals, and effectively producing creative that supports (and furthers) those objectives.
- Engage in thoughtful critiques with creative peers and cross-functional partners, both responding positively to and offering constructive feedback.
- Do all of the above in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are daily and the volume of work is high. The pace should thrill you, not derail you.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 6+ years experience designing for a retail audience (either in-house or at an agency) or even for a shelter publication (digital or print) with an understanding of marketing principles.
- An affinity for elevated typography and an aesthetic appropriate to a luxury brand
- Mastery of Sketch is a must, in addition to the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Endlessly curious about the customer their passions, needs, and pain points.
- An expert collaborator and someone who works well with other writers and designers.
- Strong ability to articulate your ideas and opinions, with proof points to ground them.
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask, and self-advocate as needed.
- An enthusiastic and flexible work ethic with a sense of humor(!)
- A sincere interest in the retail industry. ** Major bonus points if you are deeply obsessed with home furnishings, interior design, and style.
Resume & Portfolio
To be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design, a respect for brand standardsboth following and creating them.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.