CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
As the Senior Hardware Project Manager, you will help with managing complex hardware development projects. You will be responsible for driving the day-to-day activities to meet the overall program objectives, product integration, and ensure quality and safety compliance as well as documentation to support scale. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and in sync. Your self-motivated, driven and dedicated nature enables you to work within a collaborative culture.
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Help define project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables
- Identify and direct all resources required to execute successful projects
- Facilitate communication across engineering, operations, marketing managers and ODM partners.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure with key stakeholders
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors
- Interface and coordinate with outside vendors, and drive resolutions to issues as required.
- Travel to support EVT, DVT, and PVT builds in Asia
- 7+ years of hardware project management experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Detailed knowledge of product development processes and a strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experience with portable consumer electronics devices and familiarity with mechanical enclosure parts
- Experience interfacing with Operations, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Design, Marketing and ODM partners.
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Expert level proficiency in a project management software (example, smartsheets)
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Experience working with overseas hardware contract manufacturers in Asia
- Domestic and International travels as needed
- BS/BA degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Technical field.
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.