SimpliSafe is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to design and implement native mobile applications that millions of users utilize to interact with our award winning wireless/IoT solution. In this role, you will have an opportunity to help guide the direction of the code base. You will partner with cross functional teams such as Product Management, Design/UX, and QA to develop clean elegant code using the latest technologies.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience developing and publishing consumer facing iOS applications
- Experience developing in Swift (Obj-C experience is desirable)
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture and developing testable code
- Experience developing complex interfaces programmatically using auto layout (SwiftUI experience a plus)
- Bluetooth experience a plus
- Eagerness to learn, teach and discuss through the code review process
- Ability to interact with Design/UX and articulate technical concepts
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as, collaborate with a diverse team.
- Familiarity with git or similar version control systems
- Open to expanding your repertoire of skills