Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer who will a part of a small team architecting, designing, and operating our global, cloud-based endpoint technology stack. This role is accountable for operating an endpoint management platform that is secure, performance-driven, and minimally intrusive for end-users/corporate devices. This person will also become the technical owner of these tools and will provide L2 and L3 escalation support when necessary.
What You'll Do
- Design, config and maintain endpoint management platforms
- Test, validate, and deploy policies and configurations to endpoints
- Maintain documentation, knowledge articles, and operating procedures
- Work with our global End User Services team to troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, and proactive address potential issues through system change management
- Manage ticket escalations supporting our endpoint technology stack
- Creating and following device and software lifecycle policies
- Minimize system policies and agent-based footprint on a corporate device
- Designing and maintaining a software service catalog (enterprise App store)
- Design and automate application and software deployment processes (from request to fulfillment)
- Design and manage a corporate patching policy
- New endpoint application onboarding/rationalization
- Own and run our endpoint technology stack
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field or other related experience
- Minimum 4+ years experience managing an MDM / EMM solution and SaaS-based platforms
- Experience with VMware, macOS, Windows, Linux, Amazon Workspaces, and Okta is a must
- Highly developed written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
Nice to Have
- Have previous experience managing WorkspaceOne and Automox in an enterprise setting.
- Experience with writing in Python, PowerShell, or Bash.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].