What Youll Be Doing:
- Work with our tracking team who are responsible for estimating the motion and behavior of objects interacting with our self driving vehicles.
- Frame multi-object tracking problems into well-defined ML problems; develop and apply cutting-edge ML approaches.
- Collaborate with other teams, including object detection, planning-control, ML data service and systems engineering teams.
- Conduct experiments, write reports, and file patents
What Were Looking For:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong programming skills in C++ or Python
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing and implementing object tracking algorithms.
- Experience designing, training, and analyzing neural networks
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team -- that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Proven track record of publications in relevant conferences (CVPR, ICML, NeurIPS, ICCV, ICLR)
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industrys largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the worlds first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the worlds most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.
Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the US and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.