Senior Manager, 3D Imagery Operations
Who We Are:
3D Operations is responsible for the continuing development and execution of Wayfairs industry leading 3D Imagery content creation, storage and delivery platform. Our team is responsible for building and maintaining new tools and technology helping to enable Wayfairs merchandising growth at scale.
The 3D Operations group is seeking a new Senior Manager to join our 3D Imagery Operations team at our Boston, MA Headquarters. This new Senior Manager will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Data Science, Analytics, Vendor Management, and 3D Artists to build new business processes and drive continuous improvement for existing 3D pipelines. At Wayfair, the 3D Operations team is responsible for maintaining, scaling and optimizing the digital production line that produces thousands of 3D product images each year by improving production speed, cost efficiency, and output quality.
What You'll Do:
- Drive key initiatives across several functional workstreams Serve as a strategic partner for cross-functional groups, keeping a wide variety of stakeholders aligned on achieving a singular set of value-driven outcomes.
- Help build scalable processes to support data collection and pipeline optimization. Partner with Product Managers to help design, support, test, and upgrade Wayfairs proprietary workflow management tools and production ecosystem.
- Monitor process health and performance, identify recurring trends, provide recommendations and take action based on data-driven insights.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience with enhancing processes, continuous improvement, tools development, reporting, metrics, and policies in Operations, Engineering, Consulting, Strategy, or Finance
- Highly analytical, including experience with analyzing and interpreting large data sets directly (high Excel proficiency is a must, experience with SQL/ Python preferred)
- Rigorous and transparent organization and execution Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results Collaborative by nature; ability to build relationships and buy-in to drive change effectively in a positive manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit and/or prior experience in a high-growth/startup environment; willingness to roll-up sleeves, dig in, and hustle Advanced degree is a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.