Do you want to join the fastest growing start up within Wayfair? CastleGate is an entrepreneurial business within Wayfair that is revolutionizing Wayfairs supply chain and driving superior customer experience across Wayfairs catalog of home goods. This position will be responsible for providing financial support to Operations teams as we look to answer the following questions;
- When & where should Wayfair add capacity / build new Fulfillment Centers?
- What level of automation should we invest in for our Fulfillment Centers?
- How do we make tradeoff decisions between cost and service across our complex supply chain?
The right candidate will bring a mix of analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a strong background in either Finance or Operations.
What youll do:
- Develop trust within the business so that where there are conflicting priorities or incentives you can ensure that all involved understand the issues and prioritize the solution that is best for Wayfair overall
- Build financial models to understand long term impact of network investments
- Partner with Director level stakeholders & their teams (Network Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Analytics) and provide Financial insight into Wayfairs Network strategy
- Create business proposals that drive clear understanding of financial impact across partner teams and up to the COO & CFO
What youll need:
- Bachelor's degree, plus 4+ years of experience in finance, operations, or strategy role with a track record of success
- Ability to thrive in a high growth and entrepreneurial environment where strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities are a must
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all level of employees and executive management
- Experience leading executive level communications with multiple stakeholders regarding strategic vision alignment and project status updates
- Strong Excel modeling capability; experience in SQL is a plus
- An ability to hit the ground running; a confident self-starter
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.