*Due to COVID-19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Sr. Manager will join the Customer Insights team of a high-growth Population Health and Analytics software company. This role reports to the Director of Customer Insights and will involve managing a team of analysts as well as managing relationships with a wide variety of Arcadia customers.
The ideal candidate loves data and wants to make a difference. Seeking individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. They should be eager to share their population health expertise to help Arcadias customers unlock more value from their data.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Gain Familiarity with Arcadias data model
- Work with Data ingestion processes
- Focus on Insight delivery options
In 6 months
- Take over management of ongoing insights meetings with existing customers. These meetings are used to intake requests and present results
- Take over a portion of meetings for Arcadias Bindery product (PDF based push reporting)
- Have full responsibility for QAing Analyst code
- Contributing your own IP to Arcadias eco system
In 12 months
- Be able to serve as a subject matter expert on Arcadias analytics product.
- Proficiently managing multiple customer meetings a week and ensure on time deliverables of creative insights
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing a team of 3 analysts
- Ensure that the innovative work that the insights team is doing is converted into high value IP by facilitating a handoff of analyst analysis to the reporting analysts on the insights team. Reporting analysts can convert results into dashboards that all of our customers can leverage.
- Contribute IP as an individual contributor, the insights team is looking to innovate and create new metrics and visualizations to unlock opportunities for our customers.
- Helping to build new tables in the Arcadia Foundry product.
- Helping sales/marketing by packaging data across our customer base into a consumable format to drive sales/marketing efforts.
- Writing and delivering clean SQL code for customer analysts teams
- Developing PPT based analysis into customer questions.
- Building custom tables in customer SQL environments
Intake internal requests for analytic support:
Intake external requests for analytic support. Typical analytic support looks like:
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of Population health experience
- 1+ years of management experience
- Experience and familiarity with medical economics
- Ability to query and manipulate relational databases with SQL,
- Experience with a business intelligence dashboarding tool such as QuickSight, Tableau, or Power BI,
- Eagerness to learn, a detail-oriented mindset, and a creative approach to problem solving
Would Love for You to Have
- Experience working both at a data vendor and at an ACO/CIN/ Physician organization or Health insurance company
- A passion for communicating data through clear and compelling visual design
- Experience with the AWS platform and writing Athena queries
- Advanced SQL skills or familiarity with other languages such as Python or R
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience using statistical modelling and/or machine learning
What You'll Get
- Analyze large and diverse data sets on Arcadias custom data model built by analysts for analysts
- Ideate with the best minds in healthcare through our advisory network
- Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity
- A collaborative team with decades of collective experience in population health, product development, and data science
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.