A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
About this role:
The Growth Marketing team is responsible for acquiring leads and members for Devoted by taking an analytical approach to marketing. We develop marketing strategies, design tests around various levers such as targeting and bidding, analyze performance metrics, and continuously iterate based on learnings. We work in a cross functional team of Creative, Data Science, Product, Engineering, and Sales to fuel the engine of growth.
Digital Acquisition is a large and growing piece of Devoteds overall customer acquisition strategy. As the Baby Boomer generation ages into Medicare, they expect a seamless digital experience like they have grown accustomed to in all other areas of their life. We need a leader to help ensure that Devoted is ready to meet this population digitally, introduce Devoteds offering to them, and nurture them through the sales funnel.
You will have direct P&L responsibility to drive leads and members digitally. You will develop and own the campaign strategy and execution across Display, Paid Search, Social, YouTube, and other channels to come. You will be responsible for building and shaping your team of high performing managers and analysts to support aggressive growth and profitability targets while also being the voice of your channels with stakeholders across the organization. You will need to develop strong relationships with our internal partners in sales and technology to push roadmaps forward.
- Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, manage a team of channel managers and analysts who are in responsible for day to day budget and campaign optimization
- Manage a multi-million dollar advertising budget to achieve customer acquisition targets within aggressive ROI constraints
- Guide the development and execution of channel-level roadmaps and testing plans
- Improve the overall digital prospect experience from ad impression to website interactions and retargeting
- Work closely with Product, Data Science and Engineering to advance targeting, tracking and analytics capabilities, and integrate customer data into our home-grown CRMBe the primary partner of our internal Creative Directors to determine the creative big swings and initiatives
- Partner with local sales teams to tailor digital marketing plans for each market across the United States
- 5+ years of experience as an analytical operator, ideally responsible for directly driving business outcomes
- Experienced in one or more digital advertising tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, Hubpsot, Instapage
- Fluency in SQL and spreadsheets; comfortable diving into data to perform ad-hoc analyses and articulating data needs
- Ability to break down complex and ambiguous problems, perform analyses and draw actionable insights from imperfect data
- Strategic mindset with thoughtful risk-taking and P&L responsibility
- Positive team player with exposure or experience in entrepreneurial initiatives
- A learning mindset and comfortable dealing with rapid changes in the market
- Bonus: experience working with Engineers to implement tracking and reporting capabilities, and/or working with Data Scientists / Data Engineers to design or augment data pipelines
- Bonus: ability to partner with Product Managers, UX Designers and Developers on designing and optimizing end-to-end digital experiences
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.