As a Manager of Client Messaging team your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Leading a team of product managers and product owners in support of Client Emails and SMS programs you will be the people manager for a group of 4-6 people and assign their work, develop their career roadmaps and be responsible for the team, along with their individual product roadmaps that roll up into this program
2. Create, execute, and optimize Email and SMS programs and campaigns inclusive of email and forms for Client pharmacy programs
3. Develop opportunities to optimize email conversion and engagement
4. Own and oversee email subscriber base management as needed segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead management, etc.
5. Manage Client email automation platform which leverages internal and vendor platforms.
6. Oversee process and technical integration of Email/SMS platforms with internal systems and other third-party platforms
7. Create roadmaps and requirements to leverage technology and automation to contact our clients and prospects at the right time through the right channel with the right content
8. Ensure operational integrity, including legal compliance with all policies and email programs
9. Product support for production management for the Email/SMS program for the client
10. Translate business needs into innovative solutions - Work closely with our business team and other key business partners to create a product vision, understand and help identify business value, understand required use cases and capabilities, and translate these into product requirements. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders.
11. Create a Client-leading customer experience - Drive the definition, development and deployment of best-in-class capabilities that substantially enhance the Client experience and address CVS strategic and financial objectives.
12. Collaborate with technical teams to drive execution Partner with project teams, vendors, development, analytics, systems specialists and other technical resources in this hands-on role driving products from inception to implementation
13. Build and communicate the vision - This role will have high level exposure and require superior communication and presentation skills to deliver insights to stakeholders and team members, including executives.
14. Drive our digital strategy - Conduct product and competitive research to help shape long and short term strategy while providing quick and clear value add to the business.
- Minimum of 6+ years experience working in an email/SMS/marketing automation
- Minimum of 3+ years experience of Performance Management and leading a team. Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies is essential to success in this position.
- 6+ years of experience in product development in a retail, healthcare, digital or regulated business setting (ideally using agile development methods to create/implement CRM, ESP, marketing cloud, or other personalization technology).
- 6+ years of Vendor management and Project Management experience.
- 3+ years with CRMS
- Telework is available
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk, Tableau, and other data aggregation platforms is a plus
- Experience with content management systems like Pitney Bowes and Adobe AEM is a plus
- Analytical thinker with a strong passion for automation, analysis, and data usage
- Broad understanding of online marketing, including various online media types (display, search, email, social, etc.)
- Driven E2E marketing strategies tied to revenue
- Outstanding MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Masters Degree Preferred.
Bachelor's Degree Required. BA/BS in digital, marketing, statistics, economics, math, finance, engineering or other related field, advanced degree a plus
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.