Facebook is an integral partner for us at Wayfair and our Growth Marketing team has ambitious goals for the platform going forward. We are looking for the right leader to diversify our paid social campaigns and help us drive our next phase of growth.
The person we are looking for is someone that has a true ownership mindset, is excited about innovation, and can effectively toggle between both data driven insights and creative opportunities.
What youll do
- Own the growth strategy & roadmap, driving diversification in both targeting and creative
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar advertising budgets, partnering closely with Facebook to test new growth products and advertising tools, and influence their strategic roadmaps
- Partner cross-functionally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new models, audiences and messaging core to your vision
- Build and oversee a direct team of analysts that analyzes and monitors campaign performance, identifies trends, makes optimizations to drive improvement, reacting to deviations from plans quickly and strategically
- Evolve measurement framework, defining rigorous understanding of ad incrementality and program benefits
- Institute rigorous reporting and test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
Who you are
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset and a desire for creative problem solving
- Demonstrated success influencing senior level stakeholders on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis; Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable getting deep in a data-driven environment
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive. Experience mentoring and developing a team of analysts preferred
- BA in quantitative field (finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering, marketing)
- 5+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field (consulting, finance, investment banking, product management) or prior marketing experience
- Experience with Facebook Ads is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.