Head of Global Partner Analytics - Associate Director
Who We Are
Are you interested in helping shape the future of Wayfairs global, at-scale commercial supplier platform and support strategy? Are you excited about business analytics with a strong interface to Product Management? If so, you may be suited for this exciting role as the Head of the Global Partner Analytics Team. In this role, you will lead a team of analysts (associates to managers) and identify, own and drive day2day reporting, tool development as well as strategic analytic projects in Wayfairs commercial platform and scaling space. Your stakeholders will span various supplier teams, product management, engineering as well as analytics teams with 2 teams being your primary focus for collaboration:
Global Supplier Support: utilizes a tech-enabled, scalable model to provide best-in-class support to Wayfairs global suppliers as they manage their business on the Wayfair platform.
[email protected]: drives the commercial and operational at-scale success of a global portfolio of >18.000 of Wayfairs suppliers. The core work is focussed on driving key business initiatives across high opportunity and key supplier segments through the use of highly scalable campaign playbooks.
The Global Partner Analytics team is the engine that fosters the growth and innovation of our Global Supplier Support and [email protected] teams. We provide these teams with the tools, analytics and insights needed to provide best-in-class partner support, challenging and redesigning how we partner with suppliers. At our core, our team is strong in quantitative analytics, but balances this with interest in the key commercial drivers of our business. We think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they will have an immediate impact.
What You'll Do
- Work with the heads of Global Supplier Support and [email protected] to define the long-term strategic analytics roadmap for the team (e.g. dashboards, metrics, reports, tools, processes, staffing, training, projects, etc.)
- Work with our cross-functional partners in Merchandising, Finance, Operations, Product Management, Engineering and other analytics teams to drive global analytics, product management and reporting projects (e.g. new tool development, cross functional supplier analytics, new dashboard developments)
- Create visibility on metrics: lead the thinking around data needs, define the right data structure and generate the corresponding reports, to attend to external and internal stakeholders needs
- Lead and coach a team of highly motivated (Senior) Analysts and managers to deliver results on targeted analyses and multi-disciplinary projects involving key stakeholders across the organization
- Manage competing priorities and focus project plans on the highest impact activities
- Support prioritization and execution of Product Management roadmaps to build tools that tackle supplier process improvements and improve internal operational execution
- Use SQL, data analytics, and other research tools to find patterns and identity root causes
What You'll Need
- Experience in management consulting, ecommerce, or other highly analytical business leadership positions or other, similarly dynamic environments
- Experience managing and cultivating a high-performing team in a highly dynamic and fast growing environment
- A high comfort level with large data sets
- Executive-level written and verbal communication with the ability to adjust based on the audience which will include executives, product managers, category managers and analysts
- Entrepreneurial mindset that relishes problem solving, troubleshooting and improving processes / tools
- Strong bias for data-driven opportunity identification, process optimization, automation and technical solutions
- Exceptional Excel skills and ideally familiarity with SQL and database infrastructure - knowledge of Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio and/or Looker are considered a plus but not required
- A desire to work in and improve upon a fast-paced technology-driven business environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.