Senior Manager of Global Strategic Alliances will manage key strategic alliance partnerships for Snyk. This person will be a part of the Business Development organization, whose mission is to select and propose Strategic Alliances to accelerate the adoption of Snyk technologies and services in the market by identifying, classifying and managing relevant, mutually beneficial joint business activities and enabling the needed product integration.
You will develop relationships with your Alliance partners, including driving outcomes on certifications and integration solutions as well as developing, structuring and driving joint solutions, GTM motions, and technology roadmaps to ensure differentiation and technology adoption with the partners technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the relationships with Snyk Global Strategic Partners such as: VMware, Salesforce, Docker, Cisco, Crowdstrike, etc.
- Define and execute the 1 to 3 year business objectives plan in alignment with Snyks business strategy to meet and exceed the corporate sales objectives
- Engage, equip and support Snyks regional technical, partner and sales teams in pursuit of joint business
- Work with key Snyk alliance partner marketing stakeholders to develop strategic marketing plans focused on joint demand gen and integrated communications to key audiences within the alliance and Snyk field sales organization including best practices, wins, references and use cases
- Establish compelling joint development, value propositions, positioning and joint GTM messaging for sales enablement and field training (Snyk, Snyk partner, Alliance, Alliance partners sales org)
- Facilitate Snyks strategic alliance partner field and partner organizations for alignment and collaboration on customer facing deals to establish Snyk Software as the stated or de-facto vendor of choice
- Develop and execute upon global alliance agreements by working with internal teams, including Finance, Ops, Sales, and Legal, as well as key Snyk stakeholders on contracts in support of the Snyk global alliance partner relationship.
- Build, leverage, rationalize, track and communicate alliance benefits to key stakeholders including alliance partner teams, alliance partners, alliance leadership and business units.
- Ensure alignment between the Global and the Regional teams.
- Manage controversial alliance engagement escalations and conflicts
- Strong knowledge of Security, Virtualization and Cloud Industry
- Strong C level network with key Strategic Alliance partners
- 8+ years of IT industry sales and business development experience.
- 8+ years of demonstrable leadership and management of high performance teams and cross-functional groups
- Program management ability, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in sales, marketing and alliances of disruptive, emerging technologies and building alliances with Fortune 1000 type companies
- Proven strategic thinking and strong cross-functional collaboration experience is essential
- Demonstrated experience in leading for results, as well as strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Various sales & marketing practice experience
- Ability to accommodate with different business cultures and work on a global basis
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!